Show 1800 Numbers as Outbound Caller ID (AU)

• Idea
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • (Edited)
  1. Account type: AU
  2. A brief description of the business: call centre
  3. A high level description of the product or feature being requested: need 1800 numbers (Australia's toll free number) to show on the outbound caller id. It currently comes up as "Private"
  4. A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: when dialling out, the 1800 number needs to appear on the phone of the person receiving the call so they can easily call back later and not be charged for the call
  5. Benefit of such feature: i think everyone knows how important Caller ID is these days! 
  6. Include any related case number if applicable: 07438569
  7. Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 7
Photo of Brett Crowther

Brett Crowther

• 338 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Brett Crowther

Brett Crowther

• 338 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This has been merged into an unrelated thread. My problem is that no number shows up at all when dialing out with a toll-free number in AU. I don't want a name, i just want the actual number to show!
Photo of Greg Stone

Greg Stone

• 138 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes we absolutely need this! Customers do not like answering 'private/blocked calls' the way it's currently setup
Photo of Nancy Jimenez

Nancy Jimenez

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 800 number cant be set as caller ID or doesn't show on the logs for AU Customer.

We cant see the 800 numbers in the logs and cant be set as caller id
Photo of Love Lyn Cano

Love Lyn Cano

• 152 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Outbound Caller ID Information for Australia Accounts.

It would be great if Ringcentral supports the CLID feature for Australia accounts. Right now, it only shows "Private Number" on the recipient's end when you're calling from a Ringcentral AU toll-free number.