Suggestion: Email Intigration with Microsoft Office & Outlook 365

• Idea
  • Updated 9 months ago
I'd like to see a cleaner integration of incoming Voice Mail Messages and SMS Text Message Conversations - so they both show up in Microsoft Office & Outlook 365.  I'm an insurance agent and a big part of my work is about documenting conversations.  While it's great having the Voice Mail and SMS Text Message capabilities in the RingCentral App - I would prefer seeing some sort of bridge that puts the messages in Microsoft Outlook so it shows up as an email.  And in the case of an SMS Text Message Conversation it would be nice to forward the complete recap of the conversation to an email for documenting the conversation.  And/or it would be nice for the correspondence to show up as a conversation string in Outlook as an email form just as it shows up as a conversation string in RingCentral.
Photo of Jeff

Jeff

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Jeff

Jeff

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Suggestion: SMS Text Messaging Integratioin and Usage within Microsoft Office - ....

I'd like to see and have access to the capabilities to Send and Receive SMS Text Messages inside the Microsoft Office - and Outlook 365 platform, both the web-based and desktop Outlook application.  It's nice having the SMS Text Messaging capabilities built into the RingCentral App but it would be of more value and relevance if this capability was integrated into the Outlook and Outlook 365 functionality - features and options.  It would also help simplify and eliminate the need for duplicate and redundant steps.