- Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT)
- A brief description of the business
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested
*Found out that it's possible to dial a different extension while ring duration
is in progress. For example I'm calling 101 and the call is going through the ring duration process (no greeting), I can dial 201 and the call will transfer to extension 201 and start it's own forwarding. It seems that this can be done indefinitely and can even be performed while waiting in a call queue. Please add a way to turn it off.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature
*Some unwanted calls get routed to extensions that are not supposed to be receiving them.
- Benefit of such feature
*more control over call forwarding and routing
- Include any related case number if applicable: 07793119
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 11 DLs, 14 user extensions
Be the first to post a reply!