Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution has become inactive, or information contained in this thread is no longer accurate. If you have a related question on this subject, please post a new topic.
- Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT): USA
- A brief description of the business: PM Toolbelt sells property maintenance software
- A high level description of the product or feature being requested: I am starting to do webinars, and I need to record them. Right now, when I record the sessions the mouse BLENDS INTO THE BACKGROUND and thus, users would never be able to see the mouse moving around/clicking things. I want the mouse to be VISIBLE for the RECORDING. Speak with JOY CATAN to get the video that I emailed to her. I was told this was a FEATURE request and NOT a bug.
- A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature: I want to upload my webinars to my companies support page/public page and eventually send these recordings to prospective customers.
- Benefit of such feature: It seems obvious? Visibility of a mouse is great for 100% of users.
- Include any related case number if applicable: none, spoke with Joy Catan, said this was not a bug but a feature request. She explained I should submit the request via the community.
- Number of Users and/or Digital Lines: 1, only I use the webinar feature for ring central.
please respond asap, I think this is an easy "feature" to have for webinar recordings.