Skip to main content

Hello. I have a Cisco desk phone, mobile app and desktop app with RingCentral. The mobile and desktop work perfectly. However, whenever I get a call my Cisco desk phone it does not ring or show that there is an incoming call. It is not an issue with the volume because it does not even register the call or show on the screen that I have an incoming call. I can make calls out from the Cisco phone, so I know that the phone connection works it just does not alert me for incoming calls. I pick it up to try to answer on my Cisco but it is silent. I have to answer only on app or desktop.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Hi Maddie, check if your deskphone is enabled on your Call Forwarding Settings.

I have the same issue with two users in the firm. They are not getting incoming calls to their desk phones. It'll not ring at all- not even show the incoming call. Then after they close the call on the desktop application a minute later a ghost call will show up on the desk phone that is completely empty because the call is long over.

Were you ever able to fix this incoming calls not ringing the desk phone or being extremely delayed to ring the desk phone?