News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » News & Announcements
Provisionning Videos
Tags: video
Mar 8, 2022 at 11:32am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Yves Moreau

When I did the admin course at some point there where videos I viewed for manual provisionning, a RingCentral associate was showing each phone interface from web gui to how to provision, I'm triying to find them but seems the're not available anymore, anyway to find them.

1 Answer
answered on Mar 9, 2022 at 7:06am  

Hi Yves,

Previously (6 or so months ago), there were several videos showing the assisted provisioning steps for Cisco, Poly, and Yealink devices, plus a video that gave a general overview of the manual provisioning process through the RingCentral online account.

For a more streamlined experience, these videos were archived and merged into a general "Provisioning Your RingCentral Phone" video which shows the steps on how to access the assisted provisioning options for the various supported brands and phone models (and tells you to follow the next steps that will be shown in the RingCentral online account depending on the phone you chose), while also showing an overview of the manual provisioning process (getting the SIP settings for your RingCentral Digital Line and asking you to put them into your phone's configuration/ web GUI).

Now, if you are looking for more detailed references into provisioning your RingCentral desk phones, I recommend that you check out these support articles as well:

1. Intro to deskphone provisioning
  2. Manual provisioning for Yealink phones
  3. Manual provisioning for Poly phones
  4. Manual Provisioning for Cisco and 3rd Party/BYOD phones

Thank you.

on Mar 15, 2022 at 11:13am   •  0 likes

The sub links in the first article are saying "Article not found". I'm specifically trying to open "certified and supported desk phones for RingCentral" and "Manual Provisioning for Third-Party Phones".

on Mar 16, 2022 at 9:53am   •  0 likes

Can you try to open the links again? It works on my end.

on Mar 16, 2022 at 10:01am   •  0 likes

They are working today. Thanks!

on Mar 16, 2022 at 11:23am   •  0 likes

Great!

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us