News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Not receiving webhook notifications
Tags: webhooks, notifications
Nov 29, 2022 at 7:59pm   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Evangelos Christidis

I successfully created a webhook subscription to /restapi/v1.0/account/~/telephony/sessions. The subscription is active and not blacklisted, but my server isn't receiving notifications from that subscription. These notifications have worked in the past, but after deleting my old subscriptions and creating a new one, the subscriptions aren't coming in according to my Nginx logs. My app client ID is 8838LLxeS6aFN-iuh18BmQ and the subscription ID is 16aa1bc3-b3ad-45dd-bd57-f31106006a27.

on Nov 30, 2022 at 8:54am   •  0 likes

The subscription is now sending notifications correctly with no changes made by me. However, a subscription from a different account (subscription ID 28eacade-7cb1-41ca-8a9b-06db10a83368) still isn't sending notifications. Is there some delay to be expected between creating a subscription and being able to receive notifications?

1 Answer
answered on Nov 30, 2022 at 10:45am  

This kind of issue will need investigation on the account. Please open a dev support ticket instead.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us