question

sattar k avatar image
sattar k asked sattar k answered

how to allow multiple user login in @ringcentral/sdk

how to allow multiple user login in @ringcentral/sdk@4.7.2

currently i am using JWT_TOKEN of one user but if I want to login with different user then i need to pass the JWT_token of other user also but if user is not devloper admin then how can i pass the JWT token.

const platform = sdk.platform();
const JWT_TOKEN = 'myJWTtoken'
platform
.login({jwt:JWT_TOKEN})
.then(() => { setCallService({ user: user, platform });
postLogin(platform);
cb && cb(); })
.catch((error)
=> { setCallService({ error: error }); });

sdkauthentication
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

A user does not need to be a developer admin to generate its own JWT token. The user just need to login the RC developer portal to generate its own JWT token.

If the app is supposed to serve multiple users and is required each user to login with their own credentials, then create and implement an authorization code flow app instead.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sattar k avatar image
sattar k answered

what will be the best AUTH for my application

I want multiple users to use my application from frontend side

basically I am implementing full call center like feature in my application using both WEBRTC and API

frontend---------ReactJs where I implemented WEBRTC

backend-----Laravel where I am calling some ring central API

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys