News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
3 office locations - Each with different number
Tags: admin portal, ivr
Feb 23, 2024 at 9:58am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Mat Larson

Hello, I Have gone in and done about 80% of the setup in the Admin portal, users, call groups, etc.... I am struggling with the setup of the MAIN numbers I will be porting in from our current company. We have 3 locations currently and each office has their own number. I want this to remain the same and not be subject to 1 main line. How do I setup one and then mirror the other two? The only changes I will have in the background would be which extensions are ringing at which location, that i understand.

1 Answer
answered on Feb 24, 2024 at 12:15pm  

Have you set up multi-site? If not go to More > Account Settings > Multi-site settings.
Then go to Phone Systems > Phone numbers and assign your numbers to the proper site.
Then go to Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > General settings > click on each site, and make sure the call handling & schedule are right.

If you don't have access to Multi-site, don't worry it's not really necessary for what you are trying to do. Just go to Phone System > Phone numbers and make sure the numbers are correctly assigned.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us