News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Integrate Call Queue SMS into CRM
Tags: sms and text messaging, integrations, call queues
Mar 8, 2024 at 8:43am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Byron Colon

I have searched for information on this, and while finding several good articles, nothing that quiet matches what we need.

We are using SmartAdvocate as our CRM and have an integration for SMS. Integrating individual users into our CRM is not an issue. The challenge that we are having is that our clients like to send messages to our call queues and we would like these incoming messages to our call queues to also be added to the case notes in the CRM. I've tried to figure out how to create JWT's for these accounts, which is required by the CRM, but there does not appear to be an option. When I try to do a password reset and login as the queue, I get a message that the "Service is not Available" when setting a password.

I am at a loss. There is probably some documentation on this somewhere, but I simply am not finding it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

1 Answer
answered on Mar 8, 2024 at 12:47pm  

Currently this is not possible for new call queues. Please reach out to me via email (check from my profile) for a work around solution.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us