News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
What are all the FaxErrorCode when SendingFailed?
Tags: fax
Nov 21, 2019 at 3:04pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Peter Batushansky

What are all the FaxErrorCode when SendingFailed?

So far I have only found CallFailed and LineBusy, are there other?

3 Answers
answered on Mar 25, 2024 at 7:59am  

What is the status code NoCallTime? I keep getting that but can't find a ton of context on what that means.

on Mar 25, 2024 at 8:02am   •  0 likes

Can you share the context, where and how do you get that?

answered on Nov 30, 2019 at 2:15pm  

Hi Phong!

Is there a list of the actual strings returned in the call log records and message store?

I get the same kind of string that Peter gets "LineBusy", "CallFailed" not the more nicely formatted strings you posted and I have to try to map them to nicer error messages in two languages...

That's a relatively trivial thing to do as long as I know all the possible actual values that can be returned.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Nick

answered on Nov 22, 2019 at 7:59am  

Check out the "reason" value from a call log record. Basically, it can be one of the following errors. Some not applied to a fax though.

Accepted, Connected, line Busy, Not Answered, No Answer, Hang Up, Stopped, Internal Error, No Credit, Restricted Number, Wrong Number, International Disabled, International Restricted, Bad Number, Info 411 Restricted, Customer 611 Restricted, No Digital Line, Failed Try Again, Max Call Limit, Too Many Calls, Calls Not Accepted, Number Not Allowed, Number Blocked, Number Disabled, Resource Error, Call Loop, Fax Not Received, Fax Partially Sent, Fax Not Sent, Fax Poor Line, Fax Prepare Error, Fax Save Error, Fax Send Error

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us