News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Graduation Requirements currently broken/not working?
Tags: graduation
Apr 5, 2016 at 2:55pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
nicholas-head

The entire day the "Graduation Requirements" section for my application shows N/A on all fields and the error message "Error occurs. Please refresh to retrieve the data".

It appears to be accessing https://developer.ringcentral.com/api/applications/-XrJ-azURN2W2DDbQbAW8g~I8UW7f9WSKa8gVPw-WnUVA/jou... and then that is returning a JSON object:

{"status":{"status":"INTERNAL_ERROR","message":"Internal Server Error"},"eventId":"564d71ab-9eff-4fe3-86a0-ddce19ceffce"}

So it looks like something is not working right on your end. Can you please investigate/fix and get back to me?

3 Answers
answered on Jul 3, 2019 at 2:50am  

For any account-related issues like yours which may be caused due to some internal issue, please contact the developer support team by submitting a support ticket.

Regarding your question how long it takes for graduation, you need to give the RingCentral team some time to review and process it. In case of any emergency, please reach out to them through a support ticket.

Please mention your client I'd to them and request them to review and move to production. If there is anything needed from your side to change or modify, they will inform you.

answered on Apr 9, 2016 at 4:42pm  
Thanks for reporting this. This was resolved a few days ago. Please try again and let us know if you are still encountering any issues.

answered on Apr 5, 2016 at 3:52pm  
Hi Nicholas,

This is an internal issue. We are aware of this issue and we are looking to resolve it at the earliest. 

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us