News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Reset my Sandbox password - response never received.
Tags: developer sandbox
Sep 29, 2016 at 2:54am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
accounting-department

I cannot access our sandbox account and cannot reset either. Password was not delivered to e-mail address. I've submitted a developer support help ticket but didn't get any reply. Any help would be appreciated.

4 Answers
answered on Sep 29, 2016 at 12:19pm  
Hey, I was able to log into sandbox environment using the new password. Thanks for your support, much appreciated

answered on Sep 29, 2016 at 11:50am  
Our Team has reset the password on your sandbox account. You should have received an email on the password reset. Could you authorize using the new credentials please. 

answered on Sep 29, 2016 at 10:41am  
Hello,

I've access to the mail account. I've checked both inbox and spam folder but the mail containing password was not there. I've also checked the main e-mail address but no luck with that too. Please take a look at the issue and thanks for your reply.

answered on Sep 29, 2016 at 8:36am  
I have escalated this request for our support team to address.

In the meantime, have you checked with person who owns the main email address registered on the sandbox account to see if they've received this message instead of you (I've seen reports of this happening)? Also, have you checked your SPAM folders to see if the email has landed in there accidentally?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us