News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Oauth/token server 400 error
Tags: sdk
Nov 28, 2018 at 2:12am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
zgrada-zgrada

Hi,

I have to many errors when I look at analytics tab - endpoints. Most of them are oauth/token post,

Application type is Server-Only.

I am using c# client and code is below.

rc = new RestClient(AppKey, AppSecretKey, Server);

await rc.Authorize(Username, Extension, Password);

var account = rc.Restapi().Account();

var extension = account.Extension();

var response = await extension.MessageStore().List();

The error I've got is:

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.209.29.78:443

Flurl.Http.FlurlHttpException: Call failed. An error occurred while sending the request. GET https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/message-store ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.209.29.78:443

4 Answers
answered on Jun 30, 2019 at 5:08am  

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: is a connection issue which occurs if the server is unreachable or there is a network issue between client app and the server.

4xx error you are getting may be your code issue with oauth refresh which is done by auto refresh in the code.

answered on Nov 29, 2018 at 12:17am  
Yes, I can open that page. Button Apply for Production is disabled and we cannot promote our application to production. The reason is that we have >5% 4xx errors. As you can see from screenshot below  the only error is related with oauth/token.

answered on Nov 28, 2018 at 4:57pm  
The error is just network connection error.  Could you please please try from a different network?

And can you open this page in browser? https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0

answered on Nov 28, 2018 at 7:21am  
Anyone?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us