News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
I aint able to connect to the App in sandbox I created.
Tags: sdk
Dec 7, 2018 at 10:27am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
tarek-mollah

I am looking to automate my marketing and make Sharpspring as a center of it. I want to create lead in Sharpspring as soon as we got a call at RingCentral, I simply add that caller into Sharpspring as a lead, but with VoiceMail Preview Text.

Issue is, I aint able to connect to the App in sandbox I created. I am getting this error Exception: Undefined index: YW-bXESmQIOxjtO00v4RRA #0 /var/www/api/demo/callRecording.php(21): {closure}(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/api/de...', 21, Array) #1 {main} . Please help.

Thanks in advance

1 Answer
answered on Dec 7, 2018 at 11:11am  
Hi Tarek,

I guess that you are using the RingCentral PHP SDK to access the platform. You also use the callRecording demo app to access the call log.

Since the error log you posted above does not reveal much of what was wrong, and the line (21) is an empty in the demo code.

Can you post some more error log or mode code if you have modified the demo code.

You also wrote ".. I simply add that caller into Sharpspring as a lead, but with VoiceMail Preview Text...".

Let assume that the caller has left a voicemail message, you can access the voicemail by first checking the call log item type to see if it is a voicemail $callLogRecord->recording->type == "VoiceMail", then you can get the voicemail binary file and the voicemail transcript if your account plan has voicemail transcript enabled. You can access the voicemail attachment from the $callLogRecord->recording->record.message->uri link.

+ Phong

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us