News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
How can I get my Outlook calendar to sync with Glip?
Tags: ringcentral app
Aug 29, 2019 at 8:58am   •   9 replies  •  0 likes
Chris Dennick

I want to get my Outlook calendar to sync with Glip, so that Glip will automatically set my availability based on meetings I have in my Outlook calendar.

9 Answers
answered on May 4, 2020 at 3:47pm  
Hi, I am getting errors in the same area, but different result. When I try to connect to Outlook Calendar I get a popup RC Window "Signing in to your account" with this error:
{    "errors" : [ {      "errorCode" : "CIN-106",      "message" : "External error: [MailboxNotEnabledForRESTAPI] REST API is not yet supported for this mailbox.",      "externalCode" : "MailboxNotEnabledForRESTAPI",      "externalMessage" : "REST API is not yet supported for this mailbox"    } ] 
}

Support has had this for two weeks and no real response yet.

answered on Mar 11, 2020 at 5:55am  
Its not working to me as well, After enterign my outlook365 account credentials its giving me this error {
  "error" : "unexpected HTTP status: 404 Not Found",    "service" : "CIS"  

answered on Feb 5, 2020 at 12:10pm  
Why is outlook not showing up on the mobile app.  I was able to integrate on the desktop, but it is not showing my work e-mail on the mobile side

answered on Sep 17, 2019 at 11:22am  
Hi All!  Ability to sync Outlook Office 365 calendar with the app is now officially released on the desktop and web app.  Just click on the "Meet" page in the bottom left navigation and set up your calendar.  The presence will sync automatically.

PS: We also support Google Calendar too! :)

Best always,
Ted

answered on Sep 13, 2019 at 9:45am  
After talking to my sales rep, it looks like this is a beta feature, and not available to the general public yet.

answered on Sep 4, 2019 at 1:20pm  
Calendar Connections - manage your calendar connections to Office 365 and Google.

When I click on the manage button I get two options, office 365 calendar and google calendar.  If I click on the connect button I get a black window with a spinning circle and text that says please wait.  It does this for about 5 minutes and then tells me it could not connect.

It never asks me for credentials to actually access a calendar, so there is no way it will ever connect to anything.

answered on Jul 29, 2020 at 9:24pm  
What options do you have under the Calendar section?

answered on Sep 4, 2019 at 11:30am  
This did not work.  All this did is give me a "my Calendar" and a teams calendar.  There is nothing jumping out at me to actually connect to my Outlook calendar.

answered on Sep 3, 2019 at 9:21am  
Hey Cloksin,

Simply have this setting up and it should work!

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us