News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Blocked Numbers
Tags: phone
Nov 22, 2019 at 12:34pm   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
jonathan-rubis-ext-
I have submitted multiple requests with regards to this question. ALL our blocked numbers under the Super Admin has disappeared. The first time, they have re-added it for us which was fine. Since then it has happened again and now they're asking us to add THOUSANDS OF NUMBERS to the Blocked Numbers list in the Super Admin extension. It would be fine if there's a mass add function where we upload a CSV and add all the numbers found there but no, we have to go page by page and add them. 

I contacted them again last month and again today but apparently there has been no movement from the engineering team with regards to this problem. It is a serious problem if call blocking is not stable. 
on May 11, 2021 at 7:58am   •  0 likes

System still does not allow me to delete blocked calls. I will not continue to fie a case every time I need to delete a blocked call. I WILL FIND A NEW SERVICE, CORRECT MY ACCOUNT TO ALLOW ME TO DELETE BLOCKED CALLS!

on May 11, 2021 at 9:05am   •  0 likes

@Richard Ferguson Thanks for reaching out on this issue.
It's unfortunately not resolved at this time.
If you've already created a case, you will receive an email when it is resolved, as Jessica mentions below.

on Jan 24, 2020 at 1:22pm   •  0 likes
How do I block a number?  There is a lot of stuff that talks about blocking one, but where are the actual directions? Thanks.
SE
on Nov 22, 2019 at 12:42pm   •  1 likes
OMG!!
1 Answer
answered on Nov 25, 2019 at 11:52am  
Hi JR, 

Like you stated, this is a known issue, UIA-80176, that has been recorded and escalated to our Engineering team. Your account is listed as impacted, so you will receive an email as soon as this is resolved. 

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us