News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
On hold for 1 hour 40 minutes Saturday 12/21 1:30 AM through 3:10 AM
Tags: message
Dec 23, 2019 at 10:12am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
aaron-taylor

I called in to get help from Ring Central on Saturday, 12/21 because our after hours message was mal functioning and our customers could not contact the veterinarian on call for emergencies. I am a NEW customer and do not comprehend the Ring Central admin portal processes, but I am learning as fast as I can. But I needed help. I was on hold for 1 hour and 40 minutes and no one answered nor picked up. My sales rep (Ras Patel) is awesome - I emailed him and he took his personal time and fixed our problem for me on Sunday or early Monday. We had a lot of frustrated clients between Saturday and Monday morning and that really hurts our business. When we have an emergency, we need to know as a small business if our phones have a problem that Ring Central will be there to help promptly - even during difficult hours when we all would rather sleep. Our business relies heavily on after hours phone systems working properly and if they don't our clients really get frustrated and their pets lives are at risk if they can't get their pet to the veterinarian quickly in an emergency. If we cannot rely on ring central to support our business in a timely manner during off peak hours, we may have to consider an alternate company who can better support us during off peak hours. The people at Ring Central are very kind and good and I don't want to get anyone in trouble. I simply want to be able to get support when I need it in a timely manner and I felt that waiting 1 hour and 40 minutes was not acceptable.

2 Answers
answered on Dec 23, 2019 at 11:26am  
Thank you Becky.  I really appreciate your response and attention to the matter. Have a Merry Christmas.

answered on Dec 23, 2019 at 11:24am  
Hey, Aaron - this is important information that we will be sure to share with our support leadership. 

I'm so sorry for your experience and want to be a conduit for help.

Please be sure to reach out either here or via review@ringcentral.com for future issues like this.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us