News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Not able to graduate the app
Tags: graduation
Oct 1, 2019 at 12:00pm   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
PCIC Team

We are trying to graduate the app from sandbox to production environment. Unable to do it. Please provide more information and assistance.

3 Answers
answered on Nov 4, 2019 at 9:11am  

I had this issue when i first built the app, but i chose it to be a private app. I had to create another app and use public before those options where given.

Thanks,

answered on Oct 2, 2019 at 7:20am  

Are you using Free Developer account or Office Premium ? as a Free Developer Account which can only graduate public apps. Private app support is limited to sandbox account testing. Try to upgrade your account and see if it works ?

answered on Oct 1, 2019 at 12:53pm  

When you say unable to do it, what do you mean by that? Are you getting to the "Apply for Production" graduation button activated?

If not then there are some criteria to get the application passed for graduation, check the following reference to get an idea of the criteria:

https://forums.developers.ringcentral.com/questions/427/unable-to-get-graduation-requirement.html

https://forums.developers.ringcentral.com/questions/911/5-api-calls-per-each-used-endpoint-20-in-total-sns.html

If the "Apply for Production" graduation button activated, but still some issue you are facing then go through the document carefully that Phong Vu had shared in his comment.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us