News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Upcoming Meetings List is Incorrect
Tags: meetings
Apr 28, 2020 at 3:45pm   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
rick-hood

When I open the RingCentral app [Version: 20.2.12 (E. 7.1.8) Build: 33 (rev. 0edbb0d3)] on my laptop [MBP 15,3; macOS Catalina, 10.15.3 (19D76)] it normally shows meetings that I've scheduled and those to which I have been invited under the heading "Today's Upcoming Meetings." However, for the last 5 days or so, instead of showing me this, it shows me other meetings in my company to which I have not been invited and none of the meetings I created or to which I have been invited. This is the problem I would like to solve.

Additional Information:

At the bottom of the list is a link "See all your meetings in MyCalendar." When I click that, I'm taken to a view with two tabs where "My Calendar" is selected. I see around 45 meetings, many of them appearing 2 to 5 times in a row but all listed under "Today". I only scheduled two and am invited to one. Tomorrow there are around 40 of which I scheduled three and am invited to two. The story is similar for the rest of the days of the week: many many meetings; most are not mine (and If I didnt know beforehand I could not tell which ones are pertinent.

If I choose the "Team Events" tab, I see a weekly calendar with no entries even though I accepted an invitation to an all hands meeting scheduled for tomorrow.

This started about the time I upgraded the app last week. I reinstalled it last Friday and again today (Monday) with no change in behavior. A short time ago it notified me that it wanted to update itself; I did that but, again, no difference what it shows me.

I did a check-in with others and I seem to be the only one in the company experiencing this problem.

FWIW, Google calendar shows me everything I expect and nothing that I do not expect. I created all those meetingsat least the ones I scheduledusing the RingCentral App.

2 Answers
answered on May 19, 2020 at 10:33am  
Done. Thank you, Jenn.

answered on May 18, 2020 at 9:02am  
Hello Rick! 

Apologies, we are still improving. I would suggest opening a case in our Support Site. Our phone support will be contact you as soon as possible also to investigate the behavior of the app that we have.

Thanks! 

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us