News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Connectivity Issue - Either I can hear or the other person can hear me on phone
Tags: phone
Jun 15, 2020 at 11:06am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
sajjad-raza

It has been truly impossible getting a resolution with your customer service. I have talked twice and emails are being responded after like a week. This is bad to have calling issues. I have tried to figure on my own as well.

I did the test of connectivity and found the attached. I found this by researching, your customer service never asked for this. They had asked for sample calls and I had given it to them.

Please find attached and help me get this sorted.

2 Answers
answered on Jun 15, 2020 at 11:30am  
Did you fix my issue? I am based in Pakistan. I have been using Skype number, google voice, air call  etc. I never had an issue. It is just Ring Central. Did you fix it? Or shall I run the tracert again and share the screenshot?

answered on Jun 15, 2020 at 11:27am  
Hi Sajjad, a while ago we had the same issue with numbers in various overseas countries like Luxembourg and Norway etc. I chased Ring for ages but eventually they had to use log tracking through several intermediate providers and we had to do test calls at the same time and it turned out to be one of those providers' routing. They reconfigured routes and fnigers crossed not happened again (very often!!!).

your issue is probaby routing by some interconnect. Also, we had a routing issue,, when dialing into Bloomberg conferences, it would not recognise the # key to join teh meetings etc. Again DTMF signalling and routing issues. Resoved now.

Steve

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us