News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
How does someone other than a system admin see a Queue's Voicemail Message list (app or on line)?
Tags: call queues, voicemail
Jun 17, 2020 at 5:45am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
sam-boles

We have several users who manage Call Queues. The only way to retrieve VoiceMail from the queue is to use the handset.

How can I allow a Queue manager to access the online version of the Voicemail list for that queue?

2 Answers
answered on Jun 17, 2020 at 7:42am  
Also, and I learned this by Trial and Error, apparently if someone is a Queue Manager, then she/he can logon to RC online Admin (Not Glip). As a Queue Manager, she/he will have an additional choice in the dropdown (My Extension/Queue Management/Admin)-choose Queue Management and they get all management functions. There is a Member Only access level-I am trying to determine what that is, but my guess is that this is a toggle on/off-a given user can have full Queue Management or is just a user-no such access. 

answered on Jun 17, 2020 at 6:57am  
Hi Sam,

Queue manager can login on the online portal using the main number and the Call Queue extension.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us