News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
I run medical and legal business on RingCenter because it is claimed HIPAA USA Complaint
Tags: permissions
Jun 17, 2020 at 10:48am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
nabil-g-guirguis-md

When RingCenter upgraded I lost my work product the medical and legal but I did not receive a HIPAA breach note from RingCenter.. we in USA have Red Flag rules and HipAA note. what to do now? Nabil G Guirguis MD Ms3 CPE. RingCenter is a global company that is based on Zoom software and there are rising security concerns among the Americans about Zoom.. Further, you buy RingCenter software to control your business and you find yourself can not even update the emergency address as an admin.. try later and later never exist.. Why all this shit of corporate control of a software that at the beginning was a real success and now I feel i live in china with notes that many false and marshal orders none sense and wait on line to talk to anyone who can make any sense or even care.. too bad the future of RingCenter in the modern USA market is bad. I tried to submit a report. it tells me incomplete field... hmmmmmm.. apparently there was an invisible field that the communist RingCenter can only see. I have a picture of the digital fraud. Pretend we offer a venue to report but guess what you digitally will never be able to report nothing that we do not want you to report

1 Answer
answered on Jun 17, 2020 at 3:10pm  
Nabil, 

Please send an email to us at Community.Support@RingCentral.com to share a bit more information about this issue. 

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us