News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
EZLynx Integration
Tags: integrations
Sep 22, 2020 at 11:58am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Scott Cameron

Hello all. So, I am not a computer whiz, know no code beyond what I learned in the 80's. I spoke with EZLynx and they gave me a link which will allow a pop to the client account. I found this article https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/RingCentral-Phone-Desktop-How-to-Trigger-EZLynx-Window-Matching-Incoming-Call-Number?language=en_US from Sept. 2019. I have looked through every RC app, admin portal and user portal and can find nowhere in settings that I can add this. I was directed my RC to the developers site, but again, I can't develop much more than a bad hangover. Anyone got any ideas for me? Thanks!

1 Answer
answered on Sep 22, 2020 at 2:19pm  

The RingCentral Phone Desktop app they referred to is not the RC app. But it is the app you can download from this link.

Once you download and install on your desktop, follow the instruction on the article to setup.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us