News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
New RingCentral User - Popular Reports
Tags: new user
Nov 24, 2020 at 2:21pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Malcolm Angell

We've just gone-live with Ring Central for a small contact centre. Is there a "Newbie" forum I can join to chat to other customers? Als? Also, I haven't attended training for reporting as yet (it's scheduled quite soon) but I'm keen to start playing with the available reports in the meantime. Are there any "Popular" reports that other customers have found useful for Agent and Centre? Thanks! Malcolm

on Nov 24, 2020 at 3:06pm   •  1 likes

Wow! Thanks for the fast response Becky! I'll definitely have a look around the Knowledge Base and check out the links you kindly provided! :-)

1 Answer
answered on Nov 24, 2020 at 2:45pm  

Hey, @Malcolm Angell - Hopefully, some other folks will share their reports and give some good feedback, but in the meantime, here are a couple Knowledge Base articles that might help.

https://support.ringcentral.com/article/Custom-Report-Create-Agent-Unavailable-Time-Report-RingCentral-Contact-Center.html
https://support.ringcentral.com/article/11183-Contact-History-Report-Overview-RingCentral-Contact-Center.html

The Knowledge Base is a great place to poke around, but please don't hesitate to reach out if we can share more.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us