News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Ability to create a contact on your mobile App
Tags: add new contacts
Dec 4, 2020 at 10:03am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Annette Nierman

I want the basic ability to create a contact in your Mobile APP and have that contact automatically sync with my RingCentral laptop APP. I understand you can sync "all" your phone contacts to your laptop, but your business pitch is to keep your personal contacts and work contacts separate. That's what I'd like to do. Also, I'm in sales and speak to hundreds of people a day. It's crucial for me to know who's calling and who's texting. If I can't create a contact on the go I could miss a deal. Thanks!

1 Answer
answered on Dec 5, 2020 at 2:16am  

I guess if you create a new contact in your mobile app and save it to RingCentral Personal Contacts - it saves the information to your RingCentral account.

see this: https://support.ringcentral.com/article/RingCentral-App-Mobile-Create-New-Contact.html?language=en_US

So you can access those information in your RingCentral account. Once your new contacts are there in RingCentral account it will sync with your desktop/laptop app automatically. (If not try logout the app and log in to reflect)

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us