News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Ringcentral Crash notification through soft-phone integration with CRM
Tags: rest api
Jan 2, 2020 at 4:36pm   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Hayley Khalifah

Hello for over 5 months I have been using the click to call feature by integrating the Ringcentral through our CRM, we use SmartMoving as our CRM. I have my headset, I click the number, Ringcentral pops up and automatically starts calling. Well today, I was making calls all day until approximately 3:45-4pm i clicked the phone number for another call (leads come in) and instead of going to the call window ring central issued me a note that said abnormal system crash, it recommended I hit troubleshoot. I hit troubleshoot and thought everything was fixed because the error was gone and it didn't say anything popped up. So I called a number again, only it asks if I want to use ring central and I say yes, and then nothing happens. No call, no pop up ring central phone, nothing. IM chat doesn't know, they referred me here, so please help. Actually losing a lot of money every minute I cannot make these calls because we already funded our leads today.

1 Answer
answered on Jan 6, 2020 at 2:12pm  

Sorry for the delayed response. Is this still an issue in your system. I am not aware of any change in our platform, so it could be an intermittent issue.

Please confirm so I can have a closer look at it.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us