News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
After update All Lines ring to on my phone and I can not transfer calls
Tags: plantronics headset
Dec 23, 2020 at 12:36pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Tina Hixon

I recently updated the RingCentral app on my Windows 10 desktop. Since the update, all lines (direct dial and main number) in the office (14 lines) ring on my phone. Also, if I answer a call on my Plantronics headset, I can not transfer calls to another extension. I have to put the call on hold, pick up the call from the handheld and then transfer. I am the person all calls funnel through when they dial the main number. This is a very irritating.

on Dec 23, 2020 at 1:02pm   •  0 likes

For your case, it is advisable to connect RingCentral support team here as they can help you to resolve the issue by analyzing and troubleshooting. They will help to resolve the issue.

2 Answers
answered on Feb 1, 2021 at 1:42pm  

This works as it just occurred to me when one of our employees returned into the office. She was receiving all Phone Calls from All inner office, and outside calls. Upon changing this setting she was getting the routed calls from the main line, and her direct line but not every call.

answered on Dec 24, 2020 at 11:20am  

Hi,

We had the same issue with 2 of our Polycom desk phones. Easy to correct. Go To: Setting, then Ring Type, then Attendant Calls, you will then see Silent Ring, press it. The problem will be resolved.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us