News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Why did my sandbox user disappear from my portal?
Tags: sandbox
Feb 7, 2020 at 9:40am   •   7 replies  •  0 likes
AARON BELLINGHAM

I was doing the sandbox test. it was fine yesterday but today when I logged in I saw my portal looks like this...

I suddently lost the production credantials and sandbox user.

6 Answers
answered on Feb 11, 2020 at 10:24pm  

Hi Phong,

My account is also still not working.

When can we expect a resolution? Is there a phone number I can call? This is taking too long.

answered on Feb 11, 2020 at 4:32pm  

today is tuesday, My sandbox account still hasn't been fixed

answered on Feb 12, 2020 at 4:24pm  

yes, my sandbox account was back this morning. Thanks Phone

answered on Feb 7, 2020 at 2:46pm  

Hold on, I see the same problem across other sandbox accounts. We are working on fixing it asap.

Stay tuned!

answered on Feb 10, 2020 at 12:15pm  

The problem is fixed. However, if you still don't see your sandbox credentials, click on the the Sandbox Accounts tab on the left-hand side. Now, if you still see the "Create Sandbox Account" button instead of your sandbox account information, which means that your sandbox account was removed during the outage last Friday.

Action: please post your sandbox main company number here so I can pass it to the admin team to see how they can track and restore your sandbox account manually.

My apologies for any inconvenience!

+ Phong

answered on Feb 7, 2020 at 11:09am  

Hi Aaron,

I see you have 2 apps, both of them are still in sandbox mode and have never been graduated. That is why the production credentials are empty. I also look at your app analytics and see a few red crosses and that is why the Apply for Production button is disabled. Just exercise more API calls until you see the button enabled then click it to graduate your app to the production.

Let me know if you see something else.

answered on Feb 10, 2020 at 12:16pm  

The problem is fixed. However, if you still don't see your sandbox credentials, click on the the Sandbox Accounts tab on the left-hand side. Now, if you still see the "Create Sandbox Account" button instead of your sandbox account information, which means that your sandbox account was removed during the outage last Friday.

Action: please post your sandbox main company number here so I can pass it to the admin team to see how they can track and restore your sandbox account manually.

My apologies for any inconvenience!

+ Phong

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us