News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Meeting and MeetingRecordingi Permission
Tags: rest api
Feb 20, 2020 at 11:32pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
GreenBills Support

Hi,

1) I read on dev.forum that the sandbox test environment doesn't support meeting API so please suggest how can I test this?

2) When my meeting is getting create I want to set start recording by default and it shouldn't be changed by the user while meeting going on.

3) How long meeting recording is stored into your system and is there any restriction of meeting duration for recording?

4) My app has a meeting API permission now in order to get a meeting recording do, I need to add any extra permission or meeting API is enough.

3 Answers
answered on Feb 24, 2020 at 5:44am  

Thanks, that helps

answered on Feb 24, 2020 at 5:45am  

My admin of this account has already made a request to enable meeting API in the sandbox or graduate sandbox to production, in how much time it will take to reflect changes in my app?

answered on Feb 21, 2020 at 1:28am  

You can ask the backend developer support team about meeting access for your sandbox by submitting a help ticket.

You can enable automatic meeting recording from your settings

https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/10757-RingCentral-Meetings-Recording?language=en_US&_ga=2.149690166.169153783.1582221122-512868960.1582221122

Meeting recording can be stored in cloud and you can configure the settings. It also depends on the space you have and stored till your account is deleted

https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/Meetings-enable-Cloud-Recording?language=en_US

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us