Skip to main content

I'm trying to build our first SMS app. Seams simple enough but I'm struggling with RingCentral returning error OAU-222 Account does not Exist seemingly at random.

I will get an error OAU-222 Account does not Exist back from RC, and then suddenly the script will work, providing the updated access token and refresh token. I can run it a bunch more times, and it may or may not work. When it does, I get the access token and refresh see. When it doesn't I get this error. I work say it happens 25% of the time. I've had 100% success rate with sending SMS messages using the latest access token.

Is this an artifact of the sandbox? Should I expect this in the production environment?

If you are still getting the same error, could you please submit a help support ticket with the following details:

1.) Sandbox Number
2.) App Name on RingCentral

You can check the following reference: https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/841/api-auth-flow-account-not-found.html

Yes, it happened 5 more times in a row this morning. Then call #6 returned the new tokens. There was no change in the request between the first 5 and number 6. I sent a help ticket to the developer support team. Thanks.