Skip to main content

SCIM Create User "License limit has been reached" in sandbox, how to solve this?

You can only add up to max 4 users to a sandbox account. What is the reason you need more than 4 users? You can delete a user and try adding a new user. Or you can sign up for another sandbox account to test it if you have reach the max user in this current sandbox account.

I'm unable to create a user by SCIM API call. Whenever I'm trying to create a user I'm getting license limit has been reached error even in my user list there is only 2 user.

Why?

We are also facing same issue while creating user through SCIM API ""detail":"License limit has been reached"" in our Sandbox environment though we have only one user in Sandbox

1689796421973.png

Client id: 58vApvr780Wbl06i4ZMp9q

We are also facing same issue while creating user through SCIM API ""detail":"License limit has been reached"" in our Sandbox environment though we have only one user in Sandbox, How can we resolve this?

1689796598245.png

Client id: 58vApvr780Wbl06i4ZMp9q

Check the "unassigned extensions" list to see if you have created earlier. If you don't see unassigned extension from the list, let me know your sandbox account id or the main company number.

screen-shot-2023-07-19-at-11431-pm.png