Skip to main content

I have been facing this since 5 hours. Could anyone help me resolve this issue?1662028739356.png

We are customers with you, and since this morning, French time, we have the same problem access to your test development API no longer works can have information on the resolution of this problem?
thank you

We have the same issue since last evening Pacific time.

Thanks

Hi all,

There was a power outage and the sandbox server has been down since yesterday. The team is working on restoring the service and it still take some time to finish.

Please stay tuned.

I just run some test. It seems the issue is fixed and the sandbox operation is back to normal.

hello it still has problems I would like to delete my JWT token in my admin space but it does not work, like creating a new one

I just check with the team and the sandbox environment restoration process has not been completed. So it could be part of the current issue.

I also test creating a new JWT for my app. It does not, no error but no JWT generated either.

How can we keep updated on the status of the outage?

Currently receiving below. Auth is working now though.

{
"errorCode" : "CMN-212",
"message" : "Service is overloaded, please retry later",
"errors" : [ {
"errorCode" : "CMN-212",
"message" : "Service is overloaded, please retry later"
} ]
}

I don't know what really going on this time. The team is working hard to fix it and it seems only partially fixed.

FYI. Sandbox environment restoration process is completed. Please report if you still find an issue with the sandbox environment.

Hi @Phong Vu . We still see the following error when we try to log into the sandbox:

{"status":{"success":false,"code":102,"message":"Errors happened while calling backend service [ace]","errorParameters":null}}

Kind regards,