Skip to main content

HI, as the title says,

this is v_2 of my app now as I wanted to add some extra permissions, one of which was to be able to use the route called read call recordings, I have tried selected record from the soft phone, but this does not seem to record the call.

I need to be able to actually record a call using the sandbox, to then read it.

My client-id = bip-Sj9DSoGygUqqNZlIbw

This is the last permission I need to satisfy to be able to graduate the app.

P.S I am in the UK - I have seen this matter in a couple of the other replies.

EDIT
I created another user in the admin portal for the sandbox, and attempted to call the user and turn recording on, I received an error message saying 'Unable to record call due to call state'

The automatic call recording is not enabled for sandbox accounts. You can use the on-demand recording feature though.

I have a look at your sandbox and I saw a successful call recording item. I guess that you are not allowed to record calls between a U.K real phone number and a sandbox phone number. But you should be able to record a call between your sandbox phone numbers. Can you add a direct number to your sandbox user extension 102 and make calls between ext 101 and 102 and try recording the calls?

I also tried to call the ext 101 to see if you pick up the call and try recording it, but it went to a voicemail. If you call back to "Paco Van Vu", then we can test if you can record the test call.

screen-shot-2021-10-26-at-82605-am.png

Hi,

I was able to successfully create a call recording, it did however, require me to call from another user account that I set up and record from that user.

Looks like the only end point I need to hit now is, 'account/recording/content' which I thought I had done but will have another look into it now.

Thanks