Skip to main content

Welcome to the RingCentral Champions Group

• 4 August 2020
  • 0 replies

Thank you for joining us in this new Champion space!

First, I want to extend my apologies for not connecting with you sooner.
As you might have been able to discern, this migration came in hot!
The GetSatisfaction platform surprised us with an accelerated timeline for migration and we did our darnedest to make the best of a quickly moving situation.
We would have loved to get your feedback as you poked around and familiarized yourself with the new platform.

Still, we would have created this space anyway. As your Community Manager, I want to grow this space for Champions and develop and curate a dialogue with you that helps to better tell the story of both the needs and concerns of our Admins and their users, but also to better support you in giving voice to concerns that benefits the wider RingCentral audience.

If you were a member of the Developer Community, this platform is nothing new to you. But if you’re new to the platform, we’d like to hear your thoughts. Know that we’re working hard to make this space a positive locale for information sharing and problem-solving - your feedback is important in creating that environment.

As we move forward, we’ll be expanding groups and streamlining a more Product aligned ideas and feature request platform. The new Community platform offers upvoting/downvoting, a more elaborate gamification system, moderation roles, and lots of opportunities to grow for you and with you.

This is a private group - please share feedback specifically about the Community here. We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to make immediate changes reflecting your recommendations, but we’ll take all of it into consideration and will update you when we make changes that reflect your feedback.

Be patient with our team! We’re so small - a dedicated team of 4 people that are eager to make this into a stellar Community space.

We’ll stay in touch and ask that you do the same!

Excited to have you,

Becky Hensley

Community and Social Media Manager
becky.hensley@RingCentral.com

Be the first to reply!