question

Abhishek Babal avatar image
Abhishek Babal asked Phong Vu answered

Getting an error while getting in ringcentral extension.......You cannot use this device to make PSTN calls including Emergency Calls since no Digital Line is associated.

while signing in through extension

Geeting an error ...........

You cannot use this device to make PSTN calls including Emergency Calls since no Digital Line is associated.

ringcentral app
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Tell me more about what you did. What environment, sandbox or production. And the exact steps that took you there.

0 Likes 0 ·
Abhishek Babal avatar image Abhishek Babal Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I am adding extension to SPA while signing in ringcentral extension i am getting this error how can i add digital line screenshot-from-2022-06-01-12-17-28.png

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

The message said that you don't have a digital line associated with the user extension. Can you login the service web, select the user -> User Details -> Phone to see if the user has a device or not. If not, click the "Add Phone" button to add a digital line to that user extension and try again.

screen-shot-2022-06-01-at-73734-am.png

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys