News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
SYSPRO ERP Integration with RC
Tags: subscription
Jun 8, 2022 at 6:24am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Markos Lampidis

Client needs assistance on Integrations. They are particularly interested in in CTI.
They want to have SYSPRO ERP to work with their RingCentral system.

. What we are looking for is when a CSR picks up a call, Ring Central passes the phone number to Syspro and it matches with an account. We want it to open up or populate the customer account in Syspro Sales order Entry.

3 Answers
answered on Jun 8, 2022 at 8:41am  

Suyash: Thank you, I have reached out to RCPS multiple times for assistance with no luck.

Phong: Excuse me, 'they' are my customer and my role as advisor. My customer is looking for someone to implement this integration.

answered on Jun 8, 2022 at 7:31am  

They are looking for someone to implement the integration. They are looking for more than a widget, when a customer calls in, they would like account info, previous orders, most ordered parts etc... to populate

on Jun 8, 2022 at 8:29am   •  0 likes

Who are "they", and what is your role? This is a developer community and we are helping developers with technical/programming questions. The embeddable widget provides an easy way to integrate the "RingCentral soft phone" into any web app. It also provides inbound call notifications with call data (such as status and from/to phone numbers). The integration developer just needs to put some extra code to catch the inbound call data then do their own lookup and popup etc.

on Jun 8, 2022 at 8:24am   •  0 likes

You can consult with the RingCentral Professional Services team and they might be able to build this integration: https://www.ringcentral.com/solutions/professional-services.html

answered on Jun 8, 2022 at 7:08am  

I don't think that we have SYSPRO ERP integration. Are you looking for someone to implement the integration or are you looking for technical details of how to implement it yourself?

If you are a developer and you know how to embed the RingCentral embeddable widget into SYSPRO, check out this low code solution and let me know if you need further help.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us