News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
EditAccounts
Tags: permissions
Jan 11, 2023 at 4:13pm   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Peter Hogger
  1. I am developing an app and would like to use the Method Provisioning -> Edit Extension, but I cannot add the App Scope “EditAccounts”.
  2. Furthermore I would like to use the Method Voice -> List Call Queue Members but I am getting the error: “BIL-103","message":"Feature [CallQueuePresence] is not available for current account” while in the Sandbox. I guess, this will prevent me from graduating my App.
2 Answers
answered on Jan 12, 2023 at 2:12pm  

I submitted the case and here is what they answered:

Call queue presence APIs are only available for MVP ultimate or premium account. I am not sure what account you have in Sandbox, but what we can do is push the application manually to production so you can test it with your production account.

how do I push the app manually to production. Isn't a successful attempt of each permission a prerequisite for graduation?

1673561494995.png

on Jan 12, 2023 at 3:20pm   •  0 likes

They mean that they could help you graduate the app manually. You can write back to say "yes please graduate it manually for me". Then you can test your code directly on your production account.

Let me check if the CallQueuePresence feature really cannot be enabled for a sandbox account. But you should go ahead to notify the dev support team about the app manual graduation.

answered on Jan 11, 2023 at 5:18pm  

Please submit a dev support ticket for both issues.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us