question

Jauvarie Lewis avatar image
Jauvarie Lewis asked mary-community-moderator commented

Having issues porting out my number to T-Mobile

I’m changing services due to the sms limit and have been trying to port my number out for weeks. I have talked to my account manager which was not helpful at all. I need to be able to port my number asap or I will be canceling all my numbers with RingCentral. I have given T-Mobile all the information that RingCentral told me to give them but there is still service errors. I need help asap! Please

porting and number transfer
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hi @Jauvarie Lewis, would you happen to know what error message they're seeing? I want to be able to accurately communicate the issue to the porting team.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jauvarie Lewis avatar image Jauvarie Lewis mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

T-Mobile says the informations is wrong but I’m giving them the same information RingCentral is giving me

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Jauvarie Lewis commented ·

Hi Jauvarie, I wanted to follow up on the email I sent you yesterday. I thought it went through successfully, but I received a notification that it failed. I just wanted to check in and see if you still need any assistance with the matter. Please email me at Community.support@ringcentral.com. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app