question

Erwan KERZREHO avatar image
Erwan KERZREHO asked Phong Vu commented

Can't apply to production

Hello,

Having met the requirement to upgrade to production I'm stuck on the 2nd step, (I asked to remove OAuth since I used JWT)

screenshot-2024-01-23-at-10-14-52-my-account.png

I don't have an answer on the case I created (and escalated) and it's starting to get urgent on my end to upgrade this to production

Do you have any idea how I can upgrade to production despite the UI being stuck ?

Thanks !

bug
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

What is your app client id? Do you also have the support case number?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Erwan KERZREHO answered Phong Vu commented

Hello,

The case number is 21182198 and where can I get the client id ?

Thanks

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

If you have the case number, you can continue to ask the supporter to show you how to get the client id.

screen-shot-2024-01-26-at-100127-pm.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Erwan KERZREHO answered Phong Vu commented

Case id : 21182198
Client Id : 5HCEviKpdDXdz1DLkxKZsc

Do you have the right to upgrade it directly to production ? Or Can you give me the contact of someone who can ?

Thanks !

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

sorry for the delay. Your app is graduated now!

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys