question

Vineskills Team avatar image
Vineskills Team asked Phong Vu answered

How to get Call Log from my Contact Center API? It seems like Ring Central's Contact Center is powered by NICEincontact but completely separate system.

Hello, I would love some guidance around the Contact Center API. It seems like a whole different system, I have 3 questions:

1 - Does my Contact Center have a Call Log Report somewhere in their API? I cannot find it in their endpoints, not sure if its called something else. https://developer.niceincontact.com/API

2 - Alternatively, are the Contact Center Calls logged somewhere in the Ring Central MVP platform?

3 - Can I use my RC App to connect to it? or is it a whole new system with separate processes? the NICEOne support is all under login and not very accessible.

Thank you in advance,

contact center
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

1 - Does my Contact Center have a Call Log Report somewhere in their API? I cannot find it in their endpoints, not sure if its called something else. https://developer.niceincontact.com/API

A. Ask from Nice InContact support to get better help

2 - Alternatively, are the Contact Center Calls logged somewhere in the Ring Central MVP platform?

A. No.

3 - Can I use my RC App to connect to it? or is it a whole new system with separate processes? the NICEOne support is all under login and not very accessible.

A. No

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys