question

rick-smith2386 avatar image
rick-smith2386 asked ·

Can RingCentral work with Goldmine CRM?

Hello,
We use Goldmine CRM and would like to use RingCentral with it to make calls out of GoldMine, I believe this can be done by setting it up as a SIP phone in GoldMine?? But I can't find anything on what settings to use. Is this possible, or am I on the wrong track?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered ·
Hi, Rick You can use RingCentral Embeddable to build a CRM integration. This is a blog show how to integrate it into any website using chrome extension .  https://medium.com/ringcentral-developers/build-a-chrome-extension-with-ringcentral-embeddable-bb6fa...

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rick-smith2386 avatar image
rick-smith2386 answered ·
Thanks for the info. However, Goldmine is windows based (not a web app) has anyone tried this with desktop apps?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.