question

Adam Hill-Walters avatar image
Adam Hill-Walters asked ·

Amateur - Looking for solution to un-removable attendees from Meetings

In meetings, sometimes when there is an attendee that is not supposed to be in the meeting, and you try to remove them, they are unremovable.

I have seen before where a code/script was developed the forced removed an attendee.

(Even if they were a cohost & you were a cohost.) *Only a host should be able to remove a co-host*

I'm not sure if the script un-cohosted the user first, then removed, or just brute force removed. I do know the user saw the pop up saying the HOST removed them.

meetingscodeautomatorscript
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered ·

I am not aware of any API available for removing meeting attendee. So it is not possible to achieve this programmatically.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered ·

This a good option actually.. why not you raise an Idea request on this?. Maybe the RC team can explore the idea and consider it with some more modification and implement that

Khadhar Koneti avatar image
Khadhar Koneti answered ·

Yes, There is no API exposed by RC team to remove meeting attendee as of now. RC team has to build API for this :). Good question by Adam.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.