question

Karen Blanchard avatar image
Karen Blanchard asked ·

no conference call set up capabilities

Was this feature removed in the latest desktop version?!! Only video call is available that we have seen. Not every conference call needs or wants to be video, as a long-time customer we are disappointed that Ring Central removed this feature that we had relied on and will be a consideration on our next renewal.

conference call number
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered ·

Hello @Karen Blanchard, our conference call is located in the Team Group chat. It is the 3 vertical dots on the right upper side below your avatar. Please see the image below.

2020-11-21-06-16-09.png

Thank you!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Karen Blanchard avatar image
Karen Blanchard answered ·

Thank you but this starts a call with my team. I want to send a conference dial -in number to outside my team. Shouldn't this be under the phone call section?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces