Skip to main content
Question

CSR Download for Port Out of RingCentral

• 8 December 2023
  • 4 replies

I am trying to download a CSR for porting numbers out of RingCentral. The instructions titled "Downloading your Customer Service Record in the RingCentral online account" with a last update of January 11, 2023 states there is a "CSR for porting out Download" option. I have followed the path provided - Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > All Numbers and am not seeing the CSR for porting out Download option.

Every search that I do leads me to this same article. Is there another place the CSR download has moved to?

Thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 1

They got rid of that. But, it didn't really provide any more info than what you already have access to.

You can use the "Download all numbers" option in Phone Numbers and it gives the same information. Your bill will also show you your account number when porting out, along with the signatory.

The download all numbers option doesn't provide any of the address info you need to port out.

An official CSR would include Billing Address, Service Address and BTN.  This information is required by the winning carrier in order to port numbers out.  We need access to the actual CSR for the account.  Any help would be appreciated.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @SWilleke were you able to get in touch with your Account Manager?