Skip to main content
Question

Poly Savi 8200 Headset issues

• 22 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi all!  I love the Poly Savi 8200 Headset and I was using it with RC for about a week or two without issue.   All the sudden I can hardly hear my callers and it appears that they can hear me ok. I have the volume on the highest setting, both on the base and the earpiece (and in settings of RC).  Is there a fix for this?  I’m using a wired headset for now but I’d love to go back to my on-ear headset so I don’t dent my hair :( 

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Jenine773 I stumbled upon a helpful guide that might assist you in resolving the issues you're experiencing with your Poly headset. Please have a look at the following link for potential solutions.
https://btpi.com/headsets-telecom-products/kb/savi-series-no-dial-tone/ 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi all!  I love the Poly Savi 8200 Headset and I was using it with RC for about a week or two without issue.   All the sudden I can hardly hear my callers and it appears that they can hear me ok. I have the volume on the highest setting, both on the base and the earpiece (and in settings of RC).  Is there a fix for this?  I’m using a wired headset for now but I’d love to go back to my on-ear headset so I don’t dent my hair :( 

Thanks!

Ha! I love this! A headset that doesn’t mess up your hair is important!
Let us know if the link Mary shared helps with the issue. If it does, we’d like to mark this as “Best Answer” to help other members who might be having the same issue.