Skip to main content
I have submitted multiple requests with regards to this question. ALL our blocked numbers under the Super Admin has disappeared. The first time, they have re-added it for us which was fine. Since then it has happened again and now they're asking us to add THOUSANDS OF NUMBERS to the Blocked Numbers list in the Super Admin extension. It would be fine if there's a mass add function where we upload a CSV and add all the numbers found there but no, we have to go page by page and add them. 

I contacted them again last month and again today but apparently there has been no movement from the engineering team with regards to this problem. It is a serious problem if call blocking is not stable. 
OMG!!

Hi JR, 

Like you stated, this is a known issue, UIA-80176, that has been recorded and escalated to our Engineering team. Your account is listed as impacted, so you will receive an email as soon as this is resolved. 
How do I block a number?  There is a lot of stuff that talks about blocking one, but where are the actual directions? Thanks.
SE

System still does not allow me to delete blocked calls. I will not continue to fie a case every time I need to delete a blocked call. I WILL FIND A NEW SERVICE, CORRECT MY ACCOUNT TO ALLOW ME TO DELETE BLOCKED CALLS!