Skip to main content

Using Ringcentral Video ( not meeting by Zoom ).

I can name the video mtg if I Schedule, but if I just Start one it always gets tagged with "my name RingCentral Video meeting". I am recording the meeting and would like to rename it so when I look online at my recordings I can tell what it is without opening and playing some of it.

My work-around is to Schedule the mtg NOW by changing the time to current time and name the video mtg to what I want.

Also - the record button is in a great place if you are not sharing your screen. But sharing your screen moves the record / pause under settings and is difficult to navigate to for a quick pause.

Dave,
Checked in with the RCV team on your question!

They loved your feedback - they'll be adding recording renaming capabilities to the roadmap.

As for the other part of your question about where the record button is - they mentioned they are dealing with limited space, but that they would take your suggestion into consideration.

If you have further questions, happy to dig into it. Appreciate your feedback!

Love hearing from you! Keep us updated and we'll do the same if we should hear something about the arrangement of these features.

Hi Becky, any update on this feature? Not being able to edit the title is an issue.