Skip to main content

I am new to Ring Central migrating from Avaya. We heavily use "3-4 bridged appearances" on phones at truck terminals. Is there a similar feature/button that can do the same on RC? ty

Are you looking for something similar to this 'Bridged Call Appearance '?

Hi Anirban. I'm not familiar enough yet...we are in discovery right now. An example, we have 6 phones at a truck terminal. The main line/number rings on 4 bridged appearances on EACH phone. They can place that call simply on hold, and tell dispatch to pick up on whichever one is on hold on another phone. So I would have station 4334 on my phone on 4 buttons, as would all other phones and anyone can place those on hold and pick it up simply by pressing the button. NO FEATURE CODE. ty

Example, all 6 phones would have their primary as this bridged number, and anyone can answer/put on hold/go just press that key and answer anywhere a the terminal. Thanks again.

2021-05-14-9-41-32.jpg

We are in the same situation with the need for bridged-appearances. The one feature that is not available is the ability when selecting a line appearance to be able to present the caller ID of the bridged line selected.

Is this what you are looking for? https://support.ringcentral.com/article/Configuring-delegated-lines-RingCentral-account.html