Skip to main content
My Logitech headset microphone is not working for the phone app.

has anyone had this happen before?
It is not a bluetooth headset.  My computer recognizes it as working.  The settings in RC show that I have that microphone selected, but nothing is working. 
It shows that everything works, and then when I go into the settings, it is picking up sounds, and then when I make a call I can't hear anything, and when I go back to the setting, it can't hear the sounds again. 
2287 USA based users, 28 different sites,  3800 DID lines - all Polycom VVX500 phones

2018-12-19 You are welcome to follow our Bluetooth Issue tracking with RingCentral Mobile and Desktop App here 

http://ringcentraladminusersgroup.org/faq/headsets.html

I have tested there, and when I speak, it shows that it is picking up audio.  But when I make a call, you cannot hear me. 

Have the same issue - I've used a Logitech headset for years without a problem - three to four weeks ago the headset stop working with the Ring Central Softphone app both on my computer and iPhone.  Headset works perfectly otherwise  -  what's up Ring Central, what did your last update break?

Just chiming in that we have a number of users with different models of Logitech headsets, all working fine with RC on various machines.
It may be not recognizing your app and the default sound input - check the settings gear in the RingCentral Phone APP

Then  check the Windows Sound Control Panel to show it is the "default" sound source for the Microphone 

My H800 Logitech headset works fine BUT the Headset controls don't work even if I select it in settings???